This Privacy Notice applies to processing of personal data that is collected, which means information about an identifiable individual (“you”), that Arttha, its affiliates and subsidiaries (“ Arttha ”, “we” or “us”) collect through our website (“Tool” or “website”) about applicants or freelancers like you, current or former employees, contractors, potential customer collectively “Applicants”. It also describes your data protection rights, including your right to object to some of the processing that Arttha may carry out.
Which categories of personal data do we collect and how do we process such personal data?
We collect personal data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders and website users. Except for certain information that is required by law, your decision to provide any personal data to us is voluntary. If you provide us with personal data of another person, you are responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and that the person has given you his/her consent for sharing the information with us.
We may collect and process the following personal data when you visit our website
- Personal data that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters and alerts, registering for a conference. It is completely up to you whether you want to provide it.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you upload or post to our website.
- Our website collects personal data about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, to filter traffic, to look up user domains and to report on statistics.
Why we collect, Use and Store the Personal Data?
- Marketing our products and services to you (unless you objected against such processing- See Note below). We may share such data also with third party for the marketing purposes however we assure that such third party shall not use data for any other purpose inconsistent with this privacy notice. We may also obtain contact information from public sources, including content made public at social media websites, to make an initial contact with a relevant individual at a client or other company.
- Complying with Legal requirement
- Facilitating communication with you
- Operating and managing our business operations.
- Monitoring your use of our systems. We also analyse your IP and browser information to determine what is most effective about our website, to help us identify ways to improve it and, eventually, to determine how we can tailor our website to make it a more positive and relevant user experience.
- Social listening
- Any other purpose of like nature
Note -: You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your personal data, or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in e-mails we send to you.
To the extent you have given your consent, our Website uses a technology called a “cookie”. A cookie is a piece of information that our webserver sends to your computer (to your browser file) when you access a website. Then when you come back, our site will detect whether you have one of our cookies on your computer. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the site and help us analyse site usage more accurately.
Data Security & Updates to this Privacy Notice
We maintain organizational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data we hold. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements considering the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
This privacy notice may be updated periodically. We will update the date at the top of this privacy notice accordingly and encourage you to check for changes to this privacy notice, which will be available at https://Arttha.com/privacy-policy/